Ver todos los paquetes & ofertas
Paquetes y ofertas
Aruba civil (legal) ceremony, Barceló Aruba
The best civil ceremony are available for you.
- All civil take place at Aruba´s town hall in Oranjestad. Beach civil weddings not allowed
- Local documentation handling on your behalf
- Registration fee, civil fees and civil administration fees
- Translation of wedding certificate
- Authentication of translation (legalization-Apostile)
- Coordination and handling fees for the civil part of your wedding date
- On the civil wedding day, transportation for couple and two witnesses hotel - town hall - hotel
Begin the process:
- To start the process with hotel´s legal counselor, a non-refundable deposit is required corresponding to the 20% of the civil fee.
- Legal counselor will provide you the requirements for the wedding process.
- Dates and times are subject to availability and ONLY confirmed by Aruba´s town hall once all the documentation is submitted and approved. Legal weddings do not take place on weekends or public holidays.
For more inforamation please contact hotel´s wedding coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only available at Aruba´s town hall