Offers & Packages
At your arrival:
Welcome amenity and VIP treatment for couple which includes:
- Plate of fruits
- 1 wine bottle (House Brand)
- Bath amenities
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Up-grade to the next room category (subject availability)
- Ceremony location
- Services of a Wedding Planner/ Onsite Coordinator
- Non-denominational Minister to perform a symbolic ceremony
- Ceremony table with white linen
- Tropical centerpiece for ceremony table
- Live violinist or guitarist during ceremony
- Hand tied natural roses and lilies Bridal Bouquet
- Matching boutonniere for the Groom
- White Tiffany chairs and mint sashes
Post - Ceremony:
- Chilled sparkling wine for wedding toast
- One hour private cocktail reception*
- Sound System during cocktail reception*
- Dinner reservation for up to 20 guests in one of the A la Carte restaurant **
- One tier wedding cake for up to 20 guests
Special amenities for Bride and Groom
- Romantic Breakfast in bed
- Special turn-down service (on wedding night)
- Steaming service for the wedding dress
- Honey Moon gift
- Regular Manicure and Pedicure for the Bride
Fee per additional guest: 50$ USD
Some restrictions apply:
1. Package inclusions cannot be credited or exchanged for other services
2. Any other services not mentioned here are available with an extra charge
3. Picture is only for promotional purposes, not a reference of package inclusions.
4. Additional fee applies if group exceed 20 guests included in the package.
5. Open bar and 3 pieces of appetizers per person. 3 high tables and white linens. Time and location of cocktail will be subject to availability.
6. A set menu a selected speciality restaurant will apply to the wedding group with a maximum of 25 guests during 1 hour and a half ( subject to availability).
7. Government permission fee to perform a ceremony at the Mayan Ruins is not included. The price is $280 USD.