Offers & Packages
Room amenities and VIP treatment for couple which includes:
- Plate of fruits
- 1 wine bottle (House Brand)
- Bath amenities
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Up-grade to the next room category (subject availability)
- Ceremony location*
- Services of a Wedding Planner/Onsite Coordinator
- Non-denominational Minister to perform a symbolic ceremony
- Canopy decorated with orange sheers or sheers for the Gazebo posts
- Ceremony table with white linen
- Tropical centerpiece for ceremony table
- Live violinist or guitarist during ceremony
- Beautiful cascade natural dendrobium orchids Bridal Bouquet
- Matching boutonniere for the Groom
- White Tiffany chairs and ornage sashes and rose petals for the aisle
- Chilled sparkling wine for wedding toast
- One hour private cocktail reception**
- Live violinist or guitarist during cocktail reception
- Private Dinner reception for up to 30 guests***
- Tasting for couple on set menu****
- Two tier wedding cake for up to 30 guests
Special amenities for Bride and Groom:
- Romantic Breakfast in bed
- Special turn-down service (on wedding night)
- Steaming service for the wedding dress
- Honey Moon gift
- Regular Manicure and Pedicure for the Bride
- Hairdo and Make-up for the Bride
- 50 mins Couples Massage
Fee per additional guest: $125USD
Some Restrictions apply:
- Package inclusions cannot be credited or exchanged for other services.
- Any other services not mentioned here are available with an extra charge.
- Picture is only for promotional purposes, not a reference of package inclusions.
- Additional fee applies if group exceed 30 guests included in the package.
**Open bar and 3 pieces of appetizers per person. 3 high tables and white linens. Time and location of cocktail will be subject to availability.
***Including 3 course meal (set menu is required) or basic buffet, basic set-up, white Tiffany chairs, International open bar and dedicated staff for 2 hours.Performed at the Beach Club Restaurant / Beach Level is available for an additional charge
****Must to be arranged with the Wedding Coordinator. Subject to availability.
5. *Government permission fee to perform a ceremony at the Mayan Ruins is not included.