Offers & Packages
At your arrival:
Welcome amenity and VIP treatment for couple which includes:
- Plate of fruits
- 1 wine bottle (House Brand)
- Bath amenities
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Up-grade to the next room category (subject availability)
- Ceremony location*
- Services of a Wedding Planner/Onsite Coordinator
- Non-denominational Minister to perform a symbolic ceremony
- Ceremony table with white linen
- Sound system during ceremony
- Hand tied natural roses and lilies Bridal Bouquet
- Matching boutonniere for the Groom
- White Tiffany chairs and purple sashes and rose petals for the aisle
- Chilled sparkling wine for wedding toast
- One hour private cocktail**
- Sound System during cocktail hour
- Dinner reservation for up to 20 guests in one of the A la Carte restaurant***
- One tier wedding cake for up to 20 guests
Special amenities for Bride and Groom:
- Romantic Breakfast in bed
- Special turn-down service (on wedding night)
- Steaming service for the wedding dress
- Honey Moon gift
Fee per additional guest: $50 USD.
Some restrictions apply:
- Package inclusions cannot be credited or exchanged for other services.
- Any other services not mentioned here are available with an extra charge.
- Picture is only for promotional purposes, not a reference of package inclusions.
- Additional fee applies if group exceed 20 guests included in the package.
**Open bar and 3 pieces of appetizers per person. 3 high tables and white linens. Time and location of cocktail will be subject to availability.
***A set menu at a selected specialty restaurant will apply to the wedding group with a maximum of 25 guests during 1 hour and a half (subject to availability).
5. Government permission fee to perform a ceremony at the Mayan Ruins is not included.